Serving as an intern, this individual will report to the Business Leader within the Product Marketing department and work alongside others, helping to define the evolutionary lines of the given product category.
He/she will be particularly involved in the following activities:
- market analysis and benchmarking;
- helping to define category strategies;
- performance analysis for collections and definition of in/out SKUs and collections;
- collection profit-margin analysis;
- pricing proposal and launch systems for new collections/line extensions.
- fluency in the English language;
- university degree in a scientific subject;
- sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- an aptitude for problem solving as well as an energetic, enthusiastic and result-driven approach;
- an ability to build relationships at all levels and with all company departments.
Place of work: Recanati (Macerata, Italy).